Meet The Team
- Nick’s 30+ years’ experience in the industry ensures he is able to oversee quotations and tendering furthermore all day-to-day operations of the manufacturing team, including; liaising with builders, customers and suppliers alike. To uphold the greatest standards of workmanship to guarantee our promises to clients are driven to fruition and in a timely manner..
- Daniel has worked with the company in both manufacturing and installation roles duration a period of 10 years. After perusing a different career path in finance and commerce he has returned to the team in an organisational / management capacity. With duties including; quotation and tendering, financial management & company reporting, assisting manufacturing workflows and liaising with Company Management to assist in their scope of duties..
- Tony is a qualified cabinet maker, who has been in the industry for more than 35 years. Tony has returned back to A Maze N Cabinets, previously working with the team for 5 years. He strives to deliver first-rate quality kitchens and joinery to add to the already excelling team..
- Fab joined our team as a tradesman, in mid 2016. he has worked hard to be able to produce kitchens and joinery of exceptional standards as expected from our team members..
- Callum is a qualified Tradesman who joined the team in 2018. Post completing his apprenticeship 3 years ago, he has become a key part of the manufacturing team. His attention to detail ensures all joinery leaving our factory is to the highest of quality..
- The youngest member of the A Maze ‘N’ Cabinets team Harry has been with the company a short while and recently committed to learning his craft to complete works as a quality tradesman in the future..
A Maze ‘N’ Cabinets is a privately owned company; located in Tullamarine Victoria. The company has not only grown in the industry but expanded into manufacturing and designing, top quality Commercial and Domestic Kitchen and Joinery Solutions for its client base. Nick Lamanna & Tony Mitidieri opened A Maze ‘N’ Cabinets Pty Ltd for business in 2003. The team combines 80 plus years of knowledge and proficiency within the industry, A Maze ‘N’ Cabinets understands what it takes to build a kitchen that gives not only “WOW’ Factor but most importantly useability and practicality.
Many years of experience allows us to prepare as well as understand what all clients and builders need. Quality workmanship is a standard attribute across our team. Our team have a solution for all circumstances with no job too small or difficult. Customer Service is what sets us apart from the industry our team will ensure not only does your kitchen and joinery look A Maze ‘N’ but does not break the bank, we can cater to any budget without a hassle. Our scope of works includes; Commercial joinery, Residential/Domestic kitchens, Shop-Fitting and Retail joinery.
The Company only deals with the best leaving our clients kitchens and joinery with the same, our leading suppliers include but are not limited to; Laminex Industries, Caeser Stone, Polytec, Hafele Australia and Nikpol to name only a few. All reputable brands within the industry all backed with warranty and guarantees.